|This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
Once a place for rest and recuperation, these walls now contain labs and house ghastly abominations. It's the perfect place to perform experiments on the prisoners! Be warned... undead staff keep the peace, as ghostly apparitions wander the halls...
Jobs[edit | edit source]
- Vampire Laundry Job
- Pumpkin Carving Job
- Trick Or Treat Job
- Professor's Experiment
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|06:00 - 07:00||Rollcall|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 11:00||Job Time|
|11:00 - 12:00||Exercise Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Shower Time|
|13:00 - 15:00||Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Rollcall|
|16:00 - 19:00||Job Time|
|19:00 - 20:00||Dinner Time|
|20:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Rollcall|
|23:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
Escape Plans[edit | edit source]
- Perimeter Breakout
- A Grave Affair (Singleplayer)
- Monster Mash (Multiplayer)
Ways to Escape[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Reach 60 intelligence.
- Craft a good pickaxe then good cutters ( Sturdy Pickaxe and Sturdy Cutters).
- You will need a Poster OR you will need to find the guard with the Cyan Key, in order to craft the Plastic Cyan Key.
- Find the guard with the Purple Key, in order to craft the Plastic Purple Key.
- It's better to have a Guard Outfit.
- Craft a Bed Dummy.
The Escape:[edit | edit source]
- During the 22:00 rollcall, be there, then put quickly your Bed Dummy in bed, and take everything with you.
- At 2nd floor, in the West, there is a Generator. Put your Guard Outfit, and wait discreetly until 00:00-01:00.
When it's time, go the room by breaking the wall with your Sturdy Pickaxe (OR just use your Plastic Cyan Key), deactivate the generator, go outside the room, and put the wall back. Take care of the guard's movements be sure there will be no one when you broke the wall.
- Lead throught North, take the North-West staircase, then use your Plastic Purple Key to go outside.
- Lead to West, near the electrical fence, the best place is a bit South, near the dogs place.
- Be sure the electrical fence is off, take care of the guards movements, then cut the fence with your Sturdy Cutters, and finally go throught the wall with your Sturdy Pickaxe.
A Grave Affair[edit | edit source]
( Single-player only escape)
- Find the inmate with a quest named "My Zombie".
- It's an 8 parts quest, do everything in order to win the special key.
- You need 60+ intelligence
- You also need a Plastic Red Key.
- Go to the building in the North-West, there is a coffin, equip your key and click on it.
Monster Mash[edit | edit source]
( Multiplayer-player only escape)
- Reach 60+ intelligence.
- Acquire two Circuit Board, two Wire, and two Molten Plastic.
- Find Guards with Cyan Keycard and Red Keycard to make Fake Keycards of both.
- Acquire a Weathervane and two Wire to make a Lightning Conductor.
- Get 4 File and 3 Duct Tape. Craft Sturdy Cutters. (You may need two pairs.)
- Get 3 Tin of Paint and make a Makeshift Ladder.
- Rummage through desks to find one Bolt.
Part 1: Collecting Parts
- Go to the north-east side of the prison on the second floor, next to the job center. Go through to the multiplayer door, search the desk, and grab the Monster Leg.
- Go to the second floor of the main building and find the room next to the generator with a ladder. Make sure to bring your partner(s), cutters, ladder, and fake cyan keycard.
- Take your cutters and cut the vent in the bottom right of the room. Go down into the vent, turn left, and cut the vent above the medical staff hallway. Drop down and go to the cyan door, use your keycard, and have your partner grab the Monster Arm out of the desk.
- Place the makeshift ladder below the vent you dropped down from, walk into it, and jump back into the vent.
Part 2: The Escape!
- Grab the Monster Leg, Arm, and Bolt and head to the Professor's lab. Have someone open the door and another go inside to place all the objects on the monster-shaped table.
- Head to the area above the Professor's lab and use your fake red keycard on the door. Have a partner with the lightning conductor go through the door, go upstairs, and place it on the slot in the upper left-hand corner of the outside room.
- Grab everyone and go back to the Professor's lab. Click "Escape" on the monster.
You're out! We hope you enjoyed your stay! Try to get the ghosts to stop haunting you!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide
A Grave Affair Escape Guide
Monster Mash Escape Guide