|This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .|
Description[edit | edit source]
Once a place for rest and recuperation, these walls now contain labs and house ghastly abominations. It's the perfect place to perform experiments on the prisoners! Be warned... undead staff keep the peace, as ghostly apparitions wander the halls...
Jobs[edit | edit source]
- Vampire Laundry Job
- Pumpkin Carving Job
- Trick Or Treat Job
- Professor's Experiment
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|06:00 - 07:00||Rollcall|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 11:00||Job Time|
|11:00 - 12:00||Exercise Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Shower Time|
|13:00 - 15:00||Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Rollcall|
|16:00 - 19:00||Job Time|
|19:00 - 20:00||Dinner Time|
|20:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Rollcall|
|23:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
Escape Plans[edit | edit source]
- Perimeter Breakout
- A Grave Affair
- Monster Mash (Multiplayer)
Ways to Escape[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Reach 70 intelligence.
- Craft a good pickaxe then a good cutters ( Sturdy Pickaxe and Sturdy Cutters).
- You will need a Poster OR you will need to find the guard with the Cyan Key, in order to craft the Plastic Cyan Key.
- Find the guard with the Purple Key, in order to craft the Plastic Purple Key.
- It's better to have a Guard Outfit.
- Craft a Bed Dummy.
The Escape:[edit | edit source]
- During the 22:00 rollcall, be there, then put quickly your Bed Dummy in bed, and take everything with you.
- At 2nd floor, in the West, there is a Generator. Put your Guard Outfit, and wait discreetly until 00:00-01:00.
When it's time, go the room by breaking the wall with your Sturdy Pickaxe (OR just use your Plastic Cyan Key), deactivate the generator, go outside the room, and put the wall back. Take care of the guard's movements be sure there will be no one when you broke the wall.
- Lead throught North, take the North-West staircase, then use your Plastic Purple Key to go outside.
- Lead to West, near the electrical fence, the best place is a bit South, near the dogs place.
- Be sure the eletrical fence is off, take care of the guards movements, then cut the fence with your Sturdy Cutters, and finally go throught the wall with your Sturdy Pickaxe.
A Grave Affair[edit | edit source]
( Single-player only escape)
- Find the inmate with a quest named "My Zombie".
- It's an 8 parts quest, do everything in order to win the special key.
- Go to the building in the North-West, there is a coffin, equip your key and click on it.
Monster Mash[edit | edit source]
( Multiplayer-player only escape)
- Get the Monster Leg by going to the north-east of the building, on the second floor go through to multiplayer room.
- Get a fake cyan key card
- Get medical outfits and head to the medic bay at the south-west of the prison
- go through the medical door and then the cyan key door and open the desk
- open the desk, take the monster arm and leave
- get a fake red key
- Go to the wardens office, using the red key, and get the bolts. You can also access this area through the vents from the area with the ladder next to the generator room; you can leave this open as guards don’t go in there.
- get a weather vane and 2 wire
- combine them into a weather conductor
- get the fake red key card, and go on the second floor, right above the Professor's Lab, and open the door.
- put the weather conductor in the slot, gather your party, and go in the Professor's Lab.
- Put the Monster Parts on the table that resembles a monster, and flip the lever.
You're out! We hope you enjoyed your stay!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide
A Grave Affair Escape Guide
Monster Mash Escape Guide