Description[edit | edit source]
Billed as an institution "designed to solve the problem of Earth’s overcrowded prisons", the Anomaly is the game's hardest-to-escape-from fortress that's packed with robotic guards, cameras, contraband detectors, and dogs, and is overseen by an AI warden. Luckily, the prison's space-age tech isn't exclusive to the establishment, as you'll have the chance to leverage jet packs and shuttles as you plan your interstellar escape.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
Strategies / Ways to Escape[edit | edit source]
Race From Space[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Singleplayer only.
- Increase your intellect to 60 (70 to upgrade the contraband pouch useful but not necessary).
- You'll need to get the following
- Screwdriver/Pickaxe or 2 Energy Modules
- A Contraband Pouch
- A Red Key
- Obtain a Jetpack. You can obtain a Jetpack by doing the following:
- Security Room (Easier): Find a screwdriver and head to the area above the East Maintenance Man's room. Place a desk underneath the vent and equip your screwdriver and unscrew the vent above that room and head east above the contraband room. Break that vent and go down to get Jetpack of desk, now leave.
Alternatively dig into the wall of the contraband room.
- Force Field: Go to the corner near the front of the Security Room BUT go north. Slip past the contraband detector and go upstairs where there is a desk guarded by a force field (which somehow cannot be deactivated with a shutdown generator). You have to head to the computer by the top right and disable it with the 2 Energy Modules. Then get the Jetpack.
- Head all the way to the left (Where the dogs are at and contraband detectors behind Red doors. Go in there, head the farthest left that you can in that room, and then turn off the gravity).
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Singleplayer and Multiplayer.
- Increase your intellect to 60 (50 if you would rather get 2 lightweight cutters)
- You'll need to get the following:
- Sturdy Cutters (Or 2 lightweight cutters if you managed to get 2 for cheaper).
- Head to the shower room, and below it should be a small medic room, then a room w/ a purple key. Head up to the top.
- Head to the bottom fence and cut through it.
- Head to the desk, and in the top left of the desk room should be a vent. Enter the vent with the screwdriver and then cut ALL of the fences until the end.
- Exit the vent, and head up and out to the space ship.
Peas In A Pod[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Multiplayer only.
- Raise at least one player’s intelligence to 60.
- Acquire 2x Battery, 1x Wire, 1x Medical Mesh, and 1x Tank of Oxygen. ( Medical Mesh can be found in medical desks, for this you will need an 32px Inmate Outfit OR a Guard Outfit and a Tub of Bleach to craft an Infirmary Outfit. You can find Battery on guards.)
- Craft an Energy Module.
- With all of these items in your inventory, head to the double doors just above the cafeteria. Go up the staircase and then through either of the Multiplayer doors.
- Insert your items into the second (starting from the top) escape pod on the right.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Anomaly Trailer
Peas In A Pod Escape Guide
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide (Easy Vent Route]
Race From Space Escape Guide (Complete Run 7:35 Start to Finish)
See also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The warden appears to be based on Hal 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey, featuring the characteristic red "eye"