Description[edit | edit source]
Billed as an institution "designed to solve the problem of Earth’s overcrowded prisons", the Anomaly is the game's hardest-to-escape-from fortress that's packed with robotic guards, cameras, contraband detectors, and dogs, and is overseen by an AI warden. These methods are used to make sure no prisoners escape. Luckily, the prison's space-age tech isn't exclusive to the establishment, as you'll have the chance to leverage jet packs and shuttles as you plan your interstellar escape.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|16:00-17:00||Afternoon Free Time|
|20:00-21:00||Evening Free Time|
|06:00-07:00||Morning Roll Call|
|07:00-08:00||Morning Free Time|
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Strategies / Ways to Escape[edit | edit source]
Race From Space[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Singleplayer only. Method 1 (Safe Method):
- Increase your intellect to 60 (70 to upgrade the contraband pouch useful but not necessary).
- You'll need to get the following:
- Obtain a Jet Pack. You can obtain a Jetpack by doing the following:
- Control Room: Find a screwdriver or crowbar and head to the unlocked room between the Control Room and eastern maintenance room. Place a desk underneath the vent in that room and unscrew the vent. Go east, remove the second vent and go down to get the Jetpack from the Desk, then leave.
- Force Field: Go to the corner near the front of the Control Room but go north. Slip past the contraband detector and go upstairs where there is a desk guarded by a force field (which somehow cannot be deactivated with a shutdown of the generator). You have to head to the computer by the top right and disable it with the 2 Energy Modules. Then get the Jetpack.
- Head all the way to the west, to an area where several dogs reside, protected by red doors and Scanners. Go through the halls and into the room with the Warden in it (a large black box with a red light). Go to the upper left corner of the room, and holding the Jet Pack, interact with the button.
Method 2 (Fast Method):
- Get the Jet Pack using the contraband desk route.
- Beat up guards until you get the red key (or simply take note of the targeted guard's name in the selection screen.) You may want to train your stats or acquire a weapon, but this is optional.
- Steal the key. Make sure you knock out the guard while near the warden's room, this will give you more time before the Medics arrive and take the guard away. If the guard wakes up while you still have the key, a Lockdown will occur, but this should not happen if you are fast enough and made sure to KO the guard near the entrance.
- Run into the hall and through the scanners. Your heat will rise instantly, but dogs take time to sniff contraband, giving you a few seconds to run.
- Go into the warden's room holding the Jet Pack in hand. Pull the switch and escape!
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Singleplayer and Multiplayer.
- Increase your intellect to 60 (50 if you would rather get 2 lightweight cutters)
- You'll need to get the following:
- Head to the shower room, and below it should be a small medic room, then a room w/ a purple key. Head up to the top.
- Head to the bottom fence and cut through it.
- Head to the desk, and in the top left of the desk room should be a vent. Enter the vent with the screwdriver and then cut ALL of the fences until the end.
- Exit the vent, and head up and out to the spaceship.
METHOD 2: Speed running method. This method branches off into two plans; a low-risk plan and a high-risk plan. Tip: Rename the 3rd officer in the menu to "Red Key" since he will always have the red key.
- Get 2 files
- Get 1 screwdriver
- Craft a Wad of Putty and raise intellect to 60. Get Molten Plastic as well. (Low-risk plan only)
- Knock out a guard with a red key and craft a Plastic Red Key with the Putty and the Molten Plastic. Return the real key to the guard. (Low-risk plan only)
- Steal a red key from a guard. (High-risk plan only)
- Head to the storage room with dark plaid floors right of the greenhouse entrance.
- Move the desk to the middle to match the Vent.
- Unscrew the Vent.
- Once you open the vent, go all the way east, then south and unscrew the vent up.
- Go up again and you'll be in a room.
- Go north until the red door. Go through that red door.
- Drop the real key so the dogs won't find you. (High-risk plan only)
- Go out the purple door, and with the 2 files, cut through the fence and make your escape.
Peas In A Pod[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes: Multiplayer only.
Raise at least one player’s intelligence to 60.
- Acquire 2x Battery, 1x Wire, 1x Medical Mesh, and 1x Tank of Oxygen. ( Medical Mesh can be found in medical desks, for this you will need an Inmate Outfit OR a Guard Outfit and a Tub of Bleach to craft an Infirmary Outfit. You can find Battery on guards.)
- Craft an Energy Module.
- With all of these items in your inventory, head to the double doors just above the cafeteria. Go up the staircase and then through either of the Multiplayer doors.
- Insert your items into the second (starting from the top) escape pod on the right.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Anomaly Trailer
Peas In A Pod Escape Guide
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide (Easy Vent Route]
Race From Space Escape Guide (Complete Run 7:35 Start to Finish
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The warden appears to be based on Hal 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey, featuring the characteristic red "eye"