The Glorious Regime
|This article is a stub. You can help The Escapists Wiki by .|
|“||Experience the thrill of escaping the hidden compound deep in the jungle. You’ll need determination and drive to avoid the unquestioningly devoted guards, constant surveillance, and the illustrious Leader himself, in your bid for freedom.||„|
The Glorious Regime is a map in The Escapists 2 and is unlocked by pre-ordering the game or purchasing it as DLC. Waking up at a very early time of 04:00, they have 4 roll calls. There are 12 inmates, 18 guards, and 2 SWAT Guards. Perimeter Breakouts have to be quick as there is only 5 minutes of Lights Out.Good luck and always praise our Glorious Leader!
(Tip: The red plastic key can be obtained as a reward by completing a favour.)
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Mining- 70 Strength 30 Intelligence 45 coins pay
Shoe Making - 40 Strength 80 Intelligence 75 coins pay
Mail Sorting- 30 Strength 40 Intelligence 60 coins pay
Farming- 30 Strength 30 Intelligence 40 coins pay
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|04:00 - 05:00||Rollcall|
|05:00 - 06:00||Breakfast|
|06:00 - 07:00||Exercise|
|07:00 - 10:00||Job Time|
|10:00 - 11:00||Rollcall|
|11:00 - 13:00||Free Time|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 17:00||Job Time|
|17:00 - 18:00||Rollcall|
|18:00 - 20:00||Free Time|
|20:00 - 21:00||Dinner|
|21:00 - 22:00||Shower Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Rollcall|
|23:00 - 04:00||Lights Out|
Escaping[edit | edit source]
There are 3 possible ways to escape on this map.
Cold Case[edit | edit source]
This is a SINGLE player only escape. Arguably the easiest way to escape, since very few items are needed.
Preparation:[edit | edit source]
The Escape:[edit | edit source]
Craft a Heart Rate Slower from two Ice Pack and a single Roll of Duct Tape. Beat up an inmate or search desks to get a Tub of Bleach to craft an Infirmary Outfit, because one of the ice packs is in the Medic Desk in the infirmary. Go to the Infirmary with the Heart Rate Slower, then go to the white bed and press escape.
Get to da' chopper![edit | edit source]
This is a MULTIPLAYER only escape, meaning that it cannot be completed in single player.
Preparation:[edit | edit source]
- Get 70 Intellect
- You'll need to find/buy/get the following items:
Next, craft the following items
- Soap and Wax to make Gun Making Kit.
- Gun Making Kit, Lighter, and Dinner Tray to make Moulded Gun,
- Moulded Gun and Jar of Ink to make Fake Gun.
- Tool Handle, Crowbar, and Duct Tape to make Flimsy Pickaxe, then Lightweight Pickaxe, and finally a Sturdy Pickaxe.
- 2 Crowbars and Duct Tape to make Grapple Head. (You need one for every person in your party.)
- Grappling Hook Head and Rope to make Grappling Hook. (You need one for every person in your party.)
(The Dinner Tray can usually be found in guard quarters behind red doors, or the northwest multiplayer room. The Dinner Tray is blocked off by boxes, so you will need to use the Sturdy Pickaxe to dig under.)
Escape Method 2[edit | edit source]
This escape can be performed at any time.
- Buy or make a Contraband Pouch for each member of your party.
- Take or make an Infirmary Outfit or Guard Outfit.
- Get a Red Key for everyone in your party. You can get them from quests, eliminating the need to make one.
- First, put on the Infirmary or Guard Outfit, grab the Red Keys and Contraband Pouches. You will also need the Fake Gun.
- Next, go in the room right of the Control Room. Go through the Contraband Detector, and up the stairs. Go through the red door on your left and up the stairs. Go up the last set of stairs.
- Finally, press/click escape and you're free!
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
- (This one will be a work in process, so anyone that can please help make this part bigger and better. And please don't delete this message until there is at least one fully detailed method.)
- First, gaing 70 Intelligence.
- Acquire a Guard Outfit, a Bed Dummy, and some Sturdy Cutters.
- Alternatively, you can get some lower grade cutters, but you will need a Cyan Key.
- When final roll call begins, show up, but then put on the guard outfit and put your bed dummy in place.
- Head to the area where the generator is and either snip the side of the fence or enter using the key and turn it off.
- Snip the left side of the fences near the generator.
- If done right, just enter through and walk straight down, then right. No chipping necessary, juts walk out the main entrance.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guide
Perimeter Breakout (Grappling Hook Route) Escape Guide
Cold Case Escape Guide
Get to da' chopper! Escape Guide