We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|“||Fellow Elves, - I'm SICK of this place! Awful pay, no holidays, and a horrible boss! Since Santa's banned all holiday celebrations, I'm going to get revenge by decorating the tree in his room with some festive cheer! Then... I'm outta here! Signed, (Player)||„|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Santa's Sweatshop is a DLC prison that was released on December 8th, 2015.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|08:00 - 09:00||Morning Rollcall|
|09:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Work Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Afternoon Rollcall|
|14:00 - 16:00||Free Period|
|16:00 - 17:00||Evening Meal|
|17:00 - 18:00||Exercise Period|
|18:00 - 19:00||Shower Block|
|19:00 - 22:00||Evening Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 08:00||Lights Out|
Exclusive Items[edit | edit source]
Tree Items[edit | edit source]
- Tinsel (Essential to Escaping)
- Fairy Lights (Essential to Escaping)
- Presents (Essential to Escaping)
- Candy Cane Lever (Essential to Escaping)
Outfit Items[edit | edit source]
Other Items[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
The following recipes are unique to the Santa's Sweatshop prison. Most of these parts will not be found anywhere else.
|Tinsel||Glitter x1 + Roll of Toilet Paper x1 + Tube of Super Glue x1||Unknown|
|Fairy Lights||Bulbs x1 + Wire x1 + Battery x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Scooter x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Block x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Doll x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
|Presents||Wooden Ball x1 + Wrapping Paper x1 + Sticky Tape x1||Unknown|
How to Escape[edit | edit source]
Acquiring the items[edit | edit source]
- Name the 1st and 4th guard to take out.
- Obtain the regular crating items in the recipes above. (Wire, Battery, Tube of Super glue, and Roll of Toilet paper)
- Get your intellect to 80+.
- Get the toymaker job and take a wooden toy.
- Find putty and molten plastic.
- Take out the 4th guard. There are many ways to do this including using to buddies, taking him down yourself with a good weapon, speed and strength, or using a cup of molten chocolate or cracker.
- Take everything and craft a plastic staff key.
- Quickly put the key back on the guard(so you don't end up in solitary) and stash the plastic key(Guard may wake up and knock you out.
- Using your Plastic staff key get the Glitter and Candy cane lever from the generator room and the room at the southwest of the gym.
- Find a time when the coast is clear and use your guard outfit to sneak in to the guard barracks to obtain the wrapping paper.
- Go to the Santa's office at the north of the prison with your guard outfit.
- If the guard sees you it's fine just go through the blue doors to the utility corridor at the north east and grab the sticky tape before being beat up
- You're almost done! Craft flimsy cutters, a bed dummy and a fake fence.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 but with the 1st guard.
- At lights out put the bed dummy in bed and proceed to the generator room.
- As soon as you turn off the generator walk northwest to the electric fence at the northwest of Santa's office.
- Quickly cut through the bars and grab the bulbs put the fake fence in the place you cut.
- Craft Tinsel, Fairy Lights, and Presents
- Decorate Santa's tree and escape on the sleigh!