Santa's Shakedown is a prison in The Escapists 2. It is a free Christmas-themed prison that is available anytime, and comes free with the game.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|06:00 - 07:00||Roll Call|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 11:00||Job Time|
|11:00 - 12:00||Exercise Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Shower Time|
|13:00 - 15:00||Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Roll Call|
|16:00 - 19:00||Job Time|
|19:00 - 20:00||Dinner|
|20:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Roll Call|
|23:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Escape Plans[edit | edit source]
- Perimeter Breakout ( see strategies for detailed information)
- Top of the Naughty List [Singleplayer only] ( see strategies for detailed information )
- It's Behind You! [Multiplayer only] ( see strategies for detailed information )
Ways To Escape[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Method 1:[edit | edit source]
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Gather the following items:
- At night roll call, right before Lights Out, place the Bed Dummy in your bed, equip the Guard Outfit, and go to the Generator and deactivate it. It is at the south side of the first floor, in a room which also has a desk and a glass window.
- Quickly run north before Lights Out arrives. Exit the building through the cyan doors in the maintenance room, near the northbound hallway next to the mess hall.
- Go west a bit once outside. You will see a small building outside, with Red Key doors. Go in through here and out the other side of it.
- Wait for the "Return to Cell" bar to disappear. Using your files, cut through the now-deactivated Electric Fence.
- You're free!
- At night roll call, right before Lights Out, all players place a Bed Dummy in their bed, equip their Guard Outfit and prepare their items. One player (henceforth referred to as player A) should have the Cyan Key. Another player, referred to as player B, should have the 2 files. Everyone needs a Red Key. Player A should go to the Generator and deactivate it. It is at the south side of the first floor, in a room which also has a desk and a glass window.
- All other players, quickly run north before Lights Out arrives. Player A goes through the maintenance room using their Cyan Key. Exit the building through the northbound hallway next to the mess hall. You shouldn't need a Purple Key because all players except A can exit before Lights Out, but you could always get some for backup.
- You will see a small building outside, with Red Key doors. All players, go in through here and out the other side of it.
- Wait for the "Return to Cell" bar to disappear. Player B, using the files, cut through the now-deactivated Electric Fence.
- You're free!
Method 2:[edit | edit source]
- Raise your intellect to 60.
- Gather the following items: 2x Sturdy Shovel , Lightweight Shovel , 2x Timber Brace
At any time of day, head out the Mess Hall through the purple door in the east wall. Go south right into the small room with a desk in it. Start digging east from this room, using your shovels. Use your Timber Brace(s) to support the tunnel when necessary, and be sure to cover the hole with the desk whenever you're not done. Make sure to use your map to discern when you have passed the perimeter wall, then dig up.
Top of the Naughty List[edit | edit source]
This is a Singleplayer only escape, meaning that if you are playing in Multiplayer mode, you cannot escape this way.
Preparation: Acquire the following items:
- Mince Pie
- Bottle of Milk
- Pretend Carrot
- Letter to Santa
- Raise your intellect to 40.
- Take all your items and head to the southeast part of the second floor of the prison. Enter the warden's office to find a large table that says "Place Treats for Santa". Place your items on the table in the order it tells you to (Mince Pie, Bottle of Milk, Pretend Carrot).
- Finally, take the Letter to Santa and place it in the fireplace.
It's Behind You! (Multiplayer)[edit | edit source]
- Raise your Intellect to 70.
- Gather the following items: 3x Fabric, 2x Jar of Ink, 1x Piece of String, 1x Circuit Board, 1x Wire, 1x Lighter, and 1x Toothbrush OR Comb
- With 2x Fabric and 1x Jar of Ink, make the Pantomime Horse (front). Then, have your buddy take 1x Fabric, 1x Jar of Ink, and 1x Piece of String to craft the Pantomime Horse (rear). Finally, take the plastic item and 1x Lighter to craft Molten Plastic.
- Get the Molten Plastic, the Circuit Board, and the Wire, then find a guard with the Cyan Keycard. Knock him out, then clone the Keycard using the Circuit Board, the Wire, and the Cyan Keycard, to make the Cyan Keycard Mould. Put the keycard back in the guard's pocket, then use the Molten Plastic and the mould to craft a Fake Cyan Keycard.
- Go to the south of floor 2. Look for the door that leads into a room with a Cyan Keycard door. The North wall should have a keycard slot; put the Fake Cyan Keycard in the slot and the door should open up. Have your fellow inmate go into the room because if you leave, the door will close. Look in the desk and there should be the Pantomime Script.
- Final Step: Go to the North of floor 1, and there should be a Multiplayer Door. Get in and let the other player in using the button on the North wall. Finally, place the Pantomime Script on the table, then place the Pantomime Horse (front) and (rear).
- You're Out!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guides
Top Of The Naughty List Guides
It's Behind You! Guides
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third Christmas prison (December 13, 2017), the first being Santa's Sweatshop (December 8, 2015), and the second being Jingle Cells (December 8, 2015).