Santa's Shakedown is a prison in The Escapists 2. It is a free Christmas-themed prison that is available anytime, and comes free with the game..
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|06:00 - 07:00||Roll Call|
|07:00 - 08:00||Breakfast|
|08:00 - 11:00||Job Time|
|11:00 - 12:00||Excercise Time|
|12:00 - 13:00||Shower Time|
|13:00 - 15:00||Free Time|
|15:00 - 16:00||Roll Call|
|16:00 - 19:00||Job Time|
|19:00 - 20:00||Dinner|
|20:00 - 22:00||Free Time|
|22:00 - 23:00||Roll Call|
|23:00 - 06:00||Lights Out|
Jobs[edit | edit source]
- Toy Making
- Mail Sorting
- Tree Decorating
Escape Plans[edit | edit source]
- Perimeter Breakout ( see strategies for detailed information)
- Top of the Naughty List ( see strategies for detailed information )
- It's Behind You! [COOP ONLY] ( see strategies for detailed information )
Ways To Escape[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout[edit | edit source]
Note: I don’t have a bulletin on my keyboard, so I will use this (:) as one
Step 1: Raise your intellect to 60.
Step 2: Gather a Red Key, Wire Cutters (of any strength), a Purple Key, and 2 Cyan Keys.
Step 3: Go to the generator (It is left to the visitor's area, bottom right of 1st floor) and deactivate it (be quick since it comes back up really quick).
Step 4: Go to the top right of the prison 1st floor, keep going left. eventually, you will find a red door.
Step 5: Go through the said door.
Step 6: Cut the wires at 1:00 Am
Top of the Naughty List (Single Player)[edit | edit source]
Step 1: Raise your intellect to 40.
Step 2: Gather the following items: Jar Of Mince, Pastry Case, Bottle of Milk, Handkerchief, Orange Coloured Pen, Green Coloured Pen, milk, Letter and Christmas List.
Step 3: Craft the Mince Pie, Pretend Carrot and Letter to Santa.
Step 4: Take all your items and head to the Southeast part of the second floor of the prison. Enter the warden's office to find a large table that says "Place Treats for Santa". Place your items on the table in the following order: Mince Pie, Bottle of Milk and Pretend Carrot.
Step 5: Finally, take the Letter to Santa and drop it in the Fireplace
It's Behind You! (Multiplayer)[edit | edit source]
- Raise your Intellect to 70.
- Gather the following items: 3x Fabric, 2x Jar of Ink, 1x Piece of String, 1x Circuit Board, 1x Wire, 1x Lighter, and 1x Toothbrush OR Comb
- With 2x Fabric and 1x Jar of Ink, make the Pantomime Horse (front). Then, have your buddy take 1x Fabric, 1x Jar of Ink, and 1x Piece of String to craft the Pantomime Horse (rear). Finally, take the plastic item and 1x Lighter to craft Molten Plastic.
- Get the Molten Plastic, the Circuit Board, and the Wire, then find a guard with the Cyan Keycard. Knock him out, then clone the Keycard using the Circuit Board, the Wire, and the Cyan Keycard, to make the Cyan Keycard Mould. Put the keycard back in the guard's pocket, then use the Molten Plastic and the mould to craft a Fake Cyan Keycard.
- Go to the south of floor 2. Look for the door that leads into a room with a Cyan Keycard door. The North wall should have a keycard slot; put the Fake Cyan Keycard in the slot and the door should open up. Have your fellow inmate go into the room because if you leave, the door will close. Look in the desk and there should be the Pantomime Script.
- Final Step: Go to the North of floor 1, and there should be a Multiplayer Door. Get in and let the other player in using the button on the North wall. Finally, place the Pantomime Script on the table, then place the Pantomime Horse (front) and (rear).
- You're Out!
Videos[edit | edit source]
Perimeter Breakout Escape Guides
Top Of The Naughty List Guides
It's Behind You! Guides
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third Christmas prison (December 13, 2017), the first being Santa's Sweatshop (December 8, 2015), and the second being Jingle Cells (December 8, 2015).