|Won't be confiscated|
The Poster is a decorative item that can take the place of a wall to disguise what is on the other side. It serves the same purpose as the Fake Wall Block, except that it has an unlimited durability. Because of this characteristic, it could be considered more viable than other concealing items. It cannot be used on cut fences. The poster is a reference to the 1994 film The Shawshank Redemption and serves the same purpose as in the film.
If a guards opinion is low enough he will rip down the poster, though not in the mobile version.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Below you will find the crafting recipe associated with this item.
|Poster||Magazine x1 + Roll of Duct Tape x1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Guard's OPN (opinion) is low enough, they will take down your posters, meaning you could get caught by a fellow Inmate and/or a Guard and sent to Solitary Confinement, so keep the Guard's OPN (opinion) of you relatively high (aim for around 50 or more, just to stay on the safe side, so don't give a Guard too many beatdowns!)
- The only reason to use the Fake Wall Block instead of the Poster is the fact mentioned above.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Also as a side note the poster's sprite is different on console versions, most likely because of ratings (The poster looks somewhat inappropriate in the computer version).
- The magazine's picture is different from the poster's, oddly enough. (Most likely to distinguish the two.)
- Despite having Duct Tape in the crafting recipe, it isn't contraband and somehow doesn't trigger Contraband Detectors. Guards don't seem to care if you hang a poster on your wall using contraband.