Description[edit | edit source]
Prisoners are being shipped off in droves to a remote island far, far away from civilization. Not keen on being marooned, you'd much prefer to find a way off this boat before you stand about as much chance as a fish out of the water.
Escape Plans[edit | edit source]
Single player[edit | edit source]
- Locate Tubing, Roll of Duct Tape, and Tank of Oxygen
- Craft Makeshift Breathing Apparatus
- Find and make your way to the gap in the railing South on Floor 3
- Locate Tubing and Bolts
- Find and make your way to the jet-ski on the east side of Floor 1
- Use the items on the jet-ski to repair it
Multiplayer escapes[edit | edit source]
"Masters of Illusion"
- Locate Wax, Soap, Jar of Ink, Lighter, and Food Tray
- Craft a Gun Making Kit
- Craft a Moulded Gun
- Craft a Fake Gun
- Find and make your way to the Helicopter located East on Floor 3
"Taking Back Control"
- Find and make your way to the Front of the Ship located West on Floor 3
- Knockout the three guards (two are captains, one is a regular guard)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The guard who patrols the cell block has a red key and if the player takes the key it will not trigger any lockdown, making this the only prison where a player can keep a real key without being caught.
- However, the red key can be considered useless since there's no room exclusively accessed by red doors.