Fhurst Peak Correctional
|Fhurst Peak Correctional|
The jail "Fhurst Peak Correctional" is a DLC jail accessible by pressing the wrench on the jails select page. This is available on the mobile version and the Pc version. It is considered one of the harder prisons. It was supposed to be the second map to be added after Shankton State Pen, but it was replaced by Fhurst Peak Correctional. It was then replaced by Center Perks and became a DLC prison.
On Mobile, only four guards patrol the prison, so it is not possible to escape through a takeover.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
|08:00 - 09:00||Morning Rollcall|
|09:00 - 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 - 13:00||Leisure / Work Period|
|13:00 - 14:00||Afternoon Rollcall|
|14:00 - 16:00||Free Period|
|16:00 - 17:00||Evening Meal|
|17:00 - 18:00||Exercise Period|
|18:00 - 19:00||Shower Period|
|19:00 - 22:00||Free Period|
|22:00 - 23:00||Evening Rollcall|
|23:00 - 08:00||Lights Out|
Jobs[edit | edit source]
- Janitor (default)
Strategies[edit | edit source]
How to escape:
Things you need -
- Intelligence 80+
- Plastic Utility Key
- Guard Outfit
- Sheet Rope
- Bed Dummy
- Sturdy Shovel or Multitool
- Timber Brace (you only need one)
- Chip into the big utility area to hide your escape/contraband items. Fill gap with a poster. Put 3 bed sheets on the bars of your cell
At Night -
1. Place Bed Dummy after the names of cell search have been mentioned
2. Grab: Plastic Utility Key, Sheet Rope, Guard Outfit, Multitool/Sturdy Shovel and Timber Brace
3. Go to utility area and go right until you see a ladder. Go up it and use Sheet Rope on the wall at the right
4. Dig under when you see the blue wall. When underground, place the brace. Dig up the other side of the wall
5. THEN RUN! FREEDOM!
Get the entrance key, staff key, guard suit, timber brace and a sturdy shovel.
During evening rollcall place a bed dummy in bed and put on the guard suit. (before jail lock)
Walk out the door to outisde above the roll call area, go left with key through fence. In the upper left above the crate next to wall start digging. Underground, dig 2 spaces up, use brace, dig another space up. Now dig to surface.