|“|| Well I never! Of all the prisons in the world, you went and landed yourself in mine.
Now I really don't want to dampen your spirits seeing as you're the new guy around here, but the fact is you will NEVER leave this island. What is left of your pitiful existence will be spent with me and my boys here in The Rock.
Enjoy your stay, punk..
|~ The Warden on Prison arrival|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Alcatraz is a DLC Map that was added to The Escapists on April 2nd, 2015. It costs $1.99.
Schedule[edit | edit source]
8:00-9:00 — Morning Rollcall
9:00-10:00 — Breakfast
10:00-13:00 — Leisure \ Work Period
13:00-14:00 — Afternoon Rollcall
14:00-16:00 — Free Period
16:00-17:00 — Evening Meal
17:00-18:00 — Exercise Period
18:00-19:00 — Shower Block
19:00-22:00 — Evening Free Time
22:00-23:00 — Evening Roll call
23:00-8:00 — Lights Out
Jobs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Alcatraz is a prison based on the real life prison, Alcatraz, which took place in the 1960's.
- The prison in real life was considered inescapable, however, three men did escape, hence causing the closing of the famous prison.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
1. Get a purple key, a guard outfit, a lot of food (optional), a bed dummy, $250, 2 posters, and a sturdy pickaxe, and a way to get out of your cell (a cell key, through the fence, or through the walls). During Evening Rollcall, put the Bed Dummy in the bed and go back to Rollcall. When it is lights out go to the purple door and put on your guard outfit. Go through the door and go up to where the jobs are. (I would do this before the breakout!) Break through the wall and put up a poster. Then go down and break this wall. Now place up the poster and now you need to get to Officer Birdseye. Go around the prison and you will see a dock with a guard (Officer Birdseye). Give him the money and you escape!
2. (Note this isn't mine. This is the previous editor's.) You will need: 250$ and access to the outside of the prison during the night. This can be done by using keys or by chipping walls and covering them with posters. How to: Go to the prisoner boat with the $250. It is located in the north of the island.
II You will need: 1 staff key, 1 entrance key, 1 cell key, 1 guard outfit How to: During the night go into the visitation and guard barracks, and go down to the purple key door. Open it , go forward and you're done.
3. 2 day way.....Xbox edition I escaped in 2 days.... So can you! Get 5 forks. Get a poster. Get a contraband pouch. Get a guard outfit. Go to the janitor's closet.(south end of the prison) Go more south until you see a detector. Go through the detector. You'll see a red door. Chip beside it so you can get out! Put your poster. Put on your guard outfit. Walk out in broad daylight. Walk the edges of the island, find the dock. (In Xbox,there is no money needed) Walk to the end of the dock and escape!